More information about your ISA transfer
All transfers to a Retiready ISA must be paid in cash. We accept the following types of transfers from recognised providers:
- Cash ISAs
- Stocks and shares ISAs
Important things to consider
About the transfer process
We make it simple...
- First, complete the initial application online, it's quick and easy to complete
- We contact your existing provider for you
- Your existing provider makes the transfer and we send you confirmation when it's complete
The process normally takes between two and four weeks. It can be a bit longer dependent upon:
- the type of assets you're invested in
- the timescales of your current provider
- if you're required to complete paperwork
Your ISA will be transferred in cash. While your ISA is not invested and in cash, you won't make any investment losses or gains. This may not work in your favour.
If you transfer an ISA, you must transfer all of the current year's subscriptions. For previous years' subscriptions you can choose how much to transfer.