What is single sign-on and how do I set it up on my workplace plan?
Updated 26 January 2021
Retiready is the main system you'll use to manage your workplace retirement savings. However, you may need to use our transactional tool Aegon Retirement Choices ("ARC") to do certain transactions. However you'll be able to use a feature called single sign-on which will allow you to seamlessly log in to ARC through Retiready..
What’s single sign-on?
Nowadays, almost every website, service or app requires you to have a sign-in and password to gain access. With so many passwords to remember things can get confusing.
With single sign-on you’ll have one sign-in to Retiready, and you’ll not need to sign in separately to ARC if you want to do any transactions.
Setting up your single sign-on
To enable you to use single sign-on, first you’ll need to link your two accounts – but don’t worry you’ll only need to do this once, when you next sign into to ARC to do a transaction.
Step one - request your ARC sign-in details and activate your ARC account
• We’ll then send you your new sign-in details by email.
• You should then use these details to activate your ARC account – your email will tell you how to do this.
Step two - link your accounts
• Once you’ve activated your ARC account you’ll need to return to Retiready to link your two accounts
• Select the transaction you want to do and click on the link to ARC which will take you through to the ARC sign on page. Sign into ARC to link your accounts.
• The next time you want to transact you can go straight through to ARC no need for two sign-ins.