The Pension Tracing Service is a free service run by the government's Department for Work and Pensions. They won't be able to find out the value of your pension, but will help you locate your provider so you can get in touch with them.
Chat with Retiready
Tracing a lost pension - Pension Tracing Service
What you'll need before you use the service
For personal pensions:
- The name of the insurance company who administered the pension
For a pension you had with your previous employer:
- the name of the employer or pension scheme (or group name);
- the employer's type of business;
- dates of employment;
- your job title;
- date you joined the scheme; and
- last known address of the employer.
Start the tracing process
Using the service is easy - simply visit the website using the link below and complete their online form.
They'll get in touch with you with the details they've managed to trace. This may take a couple of weeks.