What is Retiready's service charge?
Updated 07 December 2022
The monthly service charge for the Retiready pension and ISA covers the cost of using Retiready and is based on the value of your fund. We charge:
- 0.5% a year of your first £50,000
- 0.4% a year of your next £50,000
- 0.3% a year for anything above £100,000
For example, if you had a Retiready pension fund of £125,000 we’d charge :
- 0.5% a year of your first £50,000 = £250
- 0.4% a year of your next £50,000 = £200
- 0.3% a year for the remaining £25,000 = £75
- Total annual service charge = £525
To calculate your monthly service charge, we simply divide your yearly service charge (£525 in the example above) by 12. To work out your total charge as a percentage simply divide the total annual service charge by your total fund amount and multiply by 100. Using the example above this would be (£525/£125,000) x 100 = 0.42%.
If you’re a workplace customer, or have recently been transferred from your Aegon pension to Retiready, your service charge may be different.
To find out the charges that apply to you, please see the illustration within your online document library.
Other charges may apply and we may vary charges in the future.