Before you apply
Are you already registered with Retiready?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You can pay in up to £20,000 in the current tax year.
- The value of a stocks and shares ISA can fall as well as rise, isnt guaranteed and you may get back less than you invest.
- Although the investment has no fixed term, you should be prepared to hold the investment for at least five years, ideally longer.
- Inflation may impact the purchasing power of your ISA unless investment performance meets or exceeds the rate of inflation.
- You should be comfortable with the investment decisions you make. If you're not sure, you should get financial advice. There may be a charge for this.