How do I transfer into my workplace pension?
Updated 26 January 2021
If you decide this is the right option for you, you can transfer your other pension savings into your workplace pension online.
Before you proceed, please ensure you’re comfortable with your decision to transfer as you may lose features, protections, guarantees or other benefits when you transfer. If you’re not sure, you should contact a financial adviser - there may be a charge for this. If you don’t already have one, you can find one in your area at Money Advice Service.
A transfer for consolidation purposes is from one capital at risk pension product to another – so the value of your investments after transferring can still fall as well as rise and the final value of your consolidated pension pots may be less than paid in.
Any new funds you move your money into will have their own set of risks that will be detailed in the fund information that will be available to you.
How to transfer into your workplace pension:
- Login to your Retiready account.
- Select 'savings' from the top menu bar.
- Select the pension you want to transfer your money into on your account summary page.
- Click on 'transfer in'.
- Read the important information and the confirm you have done so – then click the 'Start application' button.
- Complete the details on the next page and click 'transfer'.
- We'll confirm some details back to you - if they're all OK, click the confirmation check box and 'continue'.
That's it done – you’ve completed your transfer request. Our team will be in touch if they need anything else from you.