Before you apply
Are you already registered with Retiready?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- The value of investments can fall as well as rise and isn't guaranteed. You may get back less than the amount originally invested.
- Pension tax rules can change and tax relief depends on your personal circumstances.
- Inflation may impact the purchasing power of your pension unless investment performance meets or exceeds the rate of inflation.
- A pension is intended as a medium to long-term investment. Your money is usually not available until you're 55 though you may be able to take income before this age if you have a protected low pension age or meet the ill-health conditions.
- You should be comfortable with the investment decisions you make. If you're unsure, you should seek financial advice.
- If you want to you can transfer your other pots into your pension.
Read these important documents (requires PDF viewer):
These documents give you important information about the pension, the charges and the terms and conditions that you're accepting.
During the application process you'll need:
- national insurance number
- bank account details