Decided which option you want to take? If so, select your choice from the list below. Please note, not all options are available under all plans and in particular there are restrictions for any contract with a guaranteed minimum pension or guaranteed annuity option.
Before applying you must:
- Read and understand the risks of each pension option – you’ll find them at the top of each section.
- Know your current contract type – you can find this in the right-hand column of your Option letter or you can contact us.
- Have received details of all the retirement options available to you – This would normally be sent out to you from age 50 then every five years and approximately six months before your estimated retirement date. You can see an example of these communications here. If you're not near your retirement date, but are eligible to access your pension pot, then please contact us and we'll arrange to send a retirement options pack to you.
- Be aware that the lump sum options have no cancellation rights – once we've paid you it can't be reversed and you can't pay the money back to us.
- Understand what financial advice or guidance is available. See our Get help and guidance section for further information.
- Understand what supporting documents we require – we can’t process your application without these. See our FAQ for full details.